Every school provides guidance and counseling services to all students. Read 324P - School Guidance and Counseling Programs.
Northwestern Regional Educational Programs (NREP) Counseling Department strives to foster academic, career and personal/social growth in our student body in order to provide students with the tools necessary to become active and productive members of society. Our primary method for managing behavior is a positive based program that models appropriate behaviors under the areas of respect, responsibility and safety.
The counseling team members:
- are student advocates who provide support for students to maximize their learning potential
- provide encouragement for the development of healthy interpersonal relationships, characterized by respect, kindness, responsibility, development of healthy interpersonal relationships, characterized by respect, kindness, responsibility, healthy choices and an open mind
- in collaboration with other educators, parents/guardians, and the community, provide guidance and support to prepare all students for educated, productive lives
- Jay Campbell, Behavioral Specialist/Lead Teacher
- Shaniqua Williams, Professional School Counselor
- Mary Clatterbuck, Student Support Specialist
- Lori Crist, School Psychologist