Ongoing Response to COVID-19
Frederick County Public Schools is working collaboratively with local, federal and state health agencies to closely monitor the global concerns regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is adhering to guidance provided by public health agencies.
Actualizacion de coronavirus (COVID-19) (Information on coronavirus)
- View up to date information on the COVID-19 Dashboard.
FCPS Parent Guide to COVID-19 Symptoms, Testing and Return to School
FCPS Parent Guide to COVID-19 Symptoms, Testing and Return to School - September 13, 2021
FCPS School Health and Safety Plan
- FCPS School Health and Safety Plan - Revised September 9, 2021
FCPS Return to Learn Plan
- FCPS Return to Learn Plan - September 10, 2021
Services Offered by FCPS
Updates from FCPS
- Frederick County Public Schools Plans to Provide In-Person Learning Five Days a Week in 2021-22 - April 20, 2021
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19: A Parent Guide for School-aged Children
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Valley Health COVID-19 Information
- Virginia Department of Education's Response to COVID-19
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Information
Questions regarding the precautions being taken by Frederick County Public Schools regarding COVID-19 should be directed to Frederick County Public Schools Coordinator of Health Services Pam Unhoch, 540-662-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.