2021-22 Strategic Plan and Budget Priorities
Strategic Plan Priorities
- Create a learning framework that articulates the FCPS Portrait of a Graduate and establish a system to assess the competencies, as well as the overarching goals of Inspire 2025.
- Identify and implement instruction that engages all students in broader, deeper learning experiences, integrates our Portrait of a Graduate competencies, and cultivates student interests and passions.
- Engage all students through academic and social-emotional learning experiences supported by strategic and purposeful partnerships. Connect with all families by strengthening two-way communications, relationships and family engagement.
- Improve safety and security in all buildings.
- Display stewardship of environment and sustainability features in all facilities while also considering enrollment growth.
- Design facilities that are flexible, adaptable and aimed at student-centered learning experiences.
- Nurture a culture of continuous professional learning to refine and expand professional practice and support student growth and development.
- Instructional initiatives, professional learning and necessary supports that inspire a collective responsibility for continous growth, address student and employee needs, and are responsive to the voices of the school community.
- Compensation packages (salaries, benefits and professional learning) that enable the recruitment and retention of high quality staff.
- Operational funding to address preservation of assets (facility maintenance), replacement school buses, safety and environmental enhancements, and aging infrastructure/systems.
Approved by the School Board on December 1, 2020.