The Purchasing staff enables Frederick County Public Schools (FCPS) to purchase goods and services in conformance with the Virginia Public Procurement Act and School Board Policy. It is our intent to obtain high quality goods and services at a reasonable cost and to conduct purchasing procedures in a fair and impartial manner without impropriety or the appearance of impropriety. Maximum feasible competition will be sought, giving all qualified vendors access to School Board business with no offeror arbitrarily or capriciously excluded.
Please contact us via email about any of the listings below:
Pocket Guide to Purchasing for Vendors
- None at this time
Sole Source/Emergency Award
- Bass-Hoover Elementary School: Fire Hydrant Repair; Patriot Fire & Security, LLC and Pine Knoll Construction Co., Inc.
- Single Source Award: Raptor Technologies Emergency Management Suite; Raptor Technologies, LLC
- Sole Source Award; Tutoring Services; Varsity Tutors
- Sole Source Award; Contracted Services, Ronnis Systems, Inc.
Recent Awarded Contracts
- 495; Motor Oils, Lubricants, Grease and Related Items
- 499; Temporary Employment Services
- 502; Ice Cream Products
- 490; Music Therapy, Sunbelt Staffing
- 492; Music Therapy, Therapia Staffing LLX
- 503; OT, PT, SLP, The Stepping Stone Group LLC
- 504; Cafeteria Software, Data Business Systems, Inc.
- 510; HVAC Maintenance and Repair Services, Blauch Brothers, Inc.
- 506; Janitorial and Sanitation Supplies and Services, Weiss Brothers of Hagerstown, Inc.
- 511; Safe Email and Storage Accounts, Gaggle.Net, Inc.
- 512; Automotive and Truck Replacement Parts, Genuine Auto Parts Co. DBA Napa Auto Parts
- 508; Staffing Services, Delta-T Group
Vendor Information Form - To register as a bidder or vendor for FCPS, complete this form along with a W-9 form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach it when you register below in the Vendor Self Service Portal.
Vendor Self Service Portal - View current solicitations and update vendor information. Registration through the Vendor Self Service Portal is not required but strongly encouraged.
Virginia's eProcurement Portal (eVA) - All vendors are encouraged to register on the Commonwealth's procurement system.
All solicitations will be posted through the Vendor Self Service Portal and on this page.