Information & Resources for Parents
- Child Find - Provides free appointments to review parent concerns and discuss developmental milestones and/or difficulties for all preschool children ages 2 (by September 30) to 5 (not age-eligible for kindergarten).
- Family Engagement in Education - Tips for getting involved in your child's education.
- Teacher and Educator License Query - Access teacher credentials
- VHSL Athletic Participation Physical Examination Form - This form is required for students who wish to participate in school athletics.
- What Families Can Do (infographic)
- Help Your Child Succeed in School: Build the Habit of Good Attendance Early (Elementary)
- Keep Your Child on Track in Middle and High School: Pay Attention to Attendance
- Math & Reading Family Videos - Short videos created by FCPS to help families assist their elementary students with practicing math and reading skills at home.
- Musician of the Month - Learn more about what students in elementary school music class are learning about.
- Printable Handwriting Sample - Print out the sample for students to practice writing letters and their name.
- Reading Rockets - Research-based reading strategies, lessons, and activities designed for parents to help their children learn how to read and read better.
Students With Disabilities
- Parent Resource Center - Resource for parents of students with disabilities.
- Google Privacy & Security
- Parent/Student 360 (Tyler)
- Social Media
- Technology Reviews and Advice for Parents
- Wi-Fi Access Areas