Community Facility Use
Spaces inside all school buildings as well as the FCPS Administration Building are not available for community facility use at the present time. However, community facility use requests for FCPS outdoor facilities are being accepted.
Frederick County Public Schools can be used for community events and other activities. Your request must be submitted online through Community Use and is not officially approved until you receive an email notice from SchoolDude that your request is "Approved and Activated."
If you have never used Community Use before, follow these steps to create an account:
- Read Regulation 721R, Operations and Finance - Equal Access to School Facilities, Students and Staff
- View the Fee Schedule
- Go to Community Use and click "Log in to Request Facility Use" in the top right corner.
- When you get to the Login page, click "Create One" (Note: You will need to accept the terms and conditions before you can create your account.)
- Wait for an email to confirm your account request has been approved.
- Login to Community Use and submit your request (View submission instructions)
If you already have an account, login to Community Use.
The Frederick County Parks and Recreation Department operates community centers at Evendale Elementary School, Gainesboro Elementary School, Greenwood Mill Elementary School, Orchard View Elementary School and Sherando High School. The department also operates the basicREC program.