An innovative community where caring relationships and authentic learning inspire all students.
The Frederick County Public Schools community nurtures all learners to realize their dreams and aspirations through:
- Meaningful and engaging learning experiences
- A collective responsibility for continuous growth
- Embracing a culture of diversity and inclusiveness
- Fostering and supporting innovative ideas that challenge conventional thinking
- A commitment to forward-thinking learning environments
Who We Are
Frederick County Public Schools is the 20th largest of 132 school divisions in Virginia and serves about 14,000 students. Frederick County Public Schools manages 23 sites including 12 elementary schools, four middle schools, three high schools and a career and technical/alternative learning center. The school division also serves as the fiscal agent for Northwestern Regional Educational Programs which is housed at the Senseny Road School.