Information on the benefits offered to FCPS employees is below.
Benefit forms for current staff are available on the Staff Intranet under Staff > Forms.
- 2023-24 Benefits Guide (10/1/23-9/30/24)
- Anthem Preventive Services
- Health Insurance Marketplace Information
- Anthem KeyCare 25
- Anthem HSA
- Essential Drug List
Consolidated Appropriations Act Requirements: Transparency in Coverage regulations require our health plan provider, Anthem, to publish their in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts in the form of machine-readable files (MRF) made available on a public website. The regulations, part of the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA). To access this information, please take the following steps:
- View Machine Readable Files on Athem's website
- Please enter the following Employer Identification Number – 54-6001292 under the “Find Files for an Organization” section.
- If you have problems with the files, please contact Anthem directly.
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills: When you get emergency care or are treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from balance billing. In these cases, you should not be charged more than your plan’s copayments, coinsurance and/or deductible.
For further information, view the Surprise Billing Notice.
- FCPS Voluntary Retirement Savings Plans
- VOYA 403B
- Commonwealth of Virginia 457
- VRS Newsletter - Subscribe
- VRS Plan Publications
- CareTeam - FCPS has partnered with CareTeam to provide primary care and wellness services exclusively for employees and spouses/dependents (over age 2) who subscribe to one of the FCPS Anthem health insurance plans. This short video provides information about the benefits of utilizing the CareTeam Health Center located at 1330 Amherst Street in Winchester.
- Employee Assistance Program
- HealthEquity - Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account - Summary Plan Description
- Voluntary Benefits - Accident, Cancer and Critical Illness plans available
- Worker's Compensation - If you have a work-related injury, call the Company Nurse Injury Hotline at 888-770-0925