2023-24 Strategic Plan and Budget Priorities
Strategic Plan Priorities
- FCPS will design and facilitate learning experiences that integrate the vital components of the FCPS Learning Framework in curriculum for meaningful, purposeful learning.
- Establish a collaborative team of students, parents, teachers and leaders to establish a preK-12 system to evaluate and report student progress to families that harnesses the real-time advantages of digital resources, better reflects student learning, and provides for meaningful collaboration between families and staff.
- Connect with all families by strengthening two-way communications, relationships, and family engagement as an ongoing priority.
- Foster an engaged learning community characterized by a commitment to continuous growth and a culture of trust and belonging. Students and staff thrive in safe, supportive, nurturing environments that both cultivate and reflect genuine student and staff voice and autonomy.
- Instructional initiatives, professional learning and necessary supports that inspire a collective responsibility for continuous growth, address student and employee needs, and are responsive to the voices of the school community.
- Compensation packages (salaries, benefits and professional learning) that enable the recruitment and retention of high quality staff.
- Operational funding to address preservation of assets (facility maintenance), replacement school buses, safety and environmental enhancements, and aging infrastructure/systems.
Approved by the School Board on November 1, 2022.